6.02.2009

E3 Madness

E3 '09 has totally blown my mind. I'm an XBOX loyalist, and MAN, Microsoft came to bash some heads. Project Natal is definitely a brain melter. I don't even care how much it costs. I will have it, and it will eat my brain.

Besides that hardware, there are a lot of games that just about made me fall out of my chair, and Sony might have finally convinced me to buy a PS3 and a PSP, and really, the new PSP Go. Uncharted 2 looks awesome, and of course, God of War 3, which I always said would be enough to make me buy a PS3, and that time is rapidly approaching.

They announced Left 4 Dead 2 AND Mass Effect 2 AND Assassin's Creed II. It's just all exploding my brain. Not to mention the teaser for the new Metroid, which doesn't come out until 2010, but still. I've never wanted to play Metroid, but all the sudden, I do. It's PRETTY.

And, of course, we have the glorious announcement of Lego Harry Potter. *____*

I am so going to be broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment