12.30.2008

Procrastination is my middle name

Actually, it's Elizabeth. Which sometimes I pretend is Erzabet. I don't know why. o.O

I can never finish anything I start. I got all crazy into knitting, and then what? Blah. I got all crazy into cross-stitch, and then what? Blah. I started writing a book, and then what? BLAH.

Why do I lack motivation? Why am I able to completely annihilate video games, yet I can't finish one freaking cross-stitch project? How can I sit in front of my computer ALL DAY LONG and play The Sims--A GAME YOU CANNOT WIN--but yet, I can't get all the chapters of my book that I've handwritten typed? WHY?

I need something to jump start me. I don't know what gets me started in the first place, but I wish that thing could keep me going. But I have no idea what that thing is. *headdesk*

I need an idea. A really GOOD idea. I think my book is a really good idea, but when I started typing it all up, my wrists started hurting LIK WO, so I took a break and now I can't get back to it. Meanwhile, all around me, I see people actually DOING things, and it makes me envious. Not jealous. I don't do jealous. EVER.

Maybe I just need goals. For example, my goal tomorrow will be to type up one, no, two chapters of what I have written. Maybe small goals will help me reach bigger ones.

Yes, I think I will do that. No Sims tomorrow. NONE. Book typing before all else.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment