12.29.2008

I be illin'

I am so sick that it's not even funny.

I now have a dilemma. My XBOX 360 is on the fritz, about to commit the horrible red ring of death, and I've tried to get it returned to Wal-Mart via my product care plan, but I'm getting the run around with them. They claim to have no record of my blah, blah, blah. I'm worried they're going to say it's not valid or something. That is just how my life goes.

To get it fixed by Microsoft it's going to cost $94. BOO. BUT, I could get a new one along with two games (one of which I'd actually play O.O) for $200. All I have to do is pop my hard drive off and put it on the new one and voila, problem fixed. Is it a better deal to pay the $94 to get my old one fixed OR should I spend $200, get the games, sell one of them, and then try to sell my old for parts?

AHHH, dilemma.

I'll probably spend the $200 and be done with it. I'm such a bargain shopper.

But is that really a bargain!?!?!

Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment