12.28.2008

Zombos!

I went and spent about half of the money I got for xmas on various things, including Moo's birthday present, which ended up being really cheap considering the source. I had buyer's remorse, like I always do, but not enough to take anything back.

A word of advice: do not go to Wal-Mart within a week before or after xmas. It's just a bad idea. They had NOTHING that I wanted, and that makes me absolutely furious.

Anywho, I got the new Resident Evil CG movie aptly titled Resident Evil:Degeneration. It has two trailers for RE 5, which comes out in March. HUZ-ZAH! Great trailers, too. The movie was pretty decent, but really, it could just be another game. It had points where I went, "Will you discard this key?" to myself.

I also got a movie called "The Zombie Diaries." It was just randomly sitting there so I grabbed it. Haven't watched it yet, but HELLO? ZOMBIES.

AND I got Left 4 Dead, which I thought I wouldn't be able to play alone, but YAY, I was able. On easy, of course, but still. It retains it's greatness. Hopefully, I'll find someone to play along with me.

I lurve zombies. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment