12.20.2008

New blog, new life, new...stuff.

So, today at work was pretty boring. I hate going in to work for only four hours. I know that sounds insane, but at least during the long shifts, I have time to get settled in and such. Four hours is just enough time to get me there, get me in my seat, and then the next thing you know, I'm going home. Ugh.

But in the way of calls, nothing major today. I only had to log one call--reckless driver, our favorite--and that was it. The rest of the time I spent watching movie trailers and playing The Sims 2. Huzzah, Sims!

Xmas is five days away, and I want to barf. I'm happy with the stuff I bought people though. Since none of them will read this, I got Moo some perfume from Victoria's Secret and her usual Paris Hilton. I got Maja some fancy ass gloves ($44!!) and Pride and Prejudice on DVD and candles and stuff. I got SF (who shall remain just initials) two hats and an action figure. I wonder what he'll get me. And then I wonder if I should be getting him anything at all. Ugh.

I have to work the usual 12 tomorrow, but then I am off. Hooray! I do have to work Xmas and New Year's, but aside from the fact that I get no holiday joy, I will get a hella paycheck, and that is LURVELY.

The Sims 2 Happy Holidays Stuff came in the mail today! Xmas for my sims! I'm waiting on Tomb Raider: Anniversary for the Wii. I love getting free video games in exchange for my old stupid ones.

Herpy Herliders ervrywern. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment