1.01.2009

VICTORY!

Reference my earlier post about procrastination, I have CONQUERED! I got some more of my book typed today--see the lovely word count meter over to the right--and in doing so, completely re-wrote a huge part of the story. You can see read more about it at my book blog here: http://brookebook.blogspot.com/

Anywho, I have felt like crap all day, but I motored through and came to work even though I could have called in sick. I'm not about to miss a holiday, however. My XBox and gaming future DEPENDS on that check. Not to mention all the people that I owe money, too. And I would like to visit my Hoo again at some point in the near future, so here I be, sick and all. It's been very slow. Except our NCIC terminal is dead. Unbelievable!

January 1, 2009. Bizarre.

Robodice visited yesterday. I feel like I never get enough time with him, but what I do get, I love.

OMG. Vacation in t-minus 4 days. A 10 DAY VACATION OMFG! SCORE! This job has SO many benefits.

A lot of pitfalls, too, but whatevs.

Vacay!

No comments:

Post a Comment