12.22.2008

A Glossary

Just in case the names get confusing, I decided to put up something of a glossary of terms, or at least a way to tell who I'm talking about.

The Fam
Maja = my mother
Faja = my father
Moo = my sister
Peanut, The = the as-of-yet unknown new addition
Snoop = my dog aka The Bubby

The Friends and Otherwise Assorted People
SF = the somewhat significant other
Hoo, The = my bff, the one who lives in Seguin, Texas
Else = my bff, the one who lives in Marengo, Indiana
SRC = Else's boyfriend
TAGD = my bff, the one who lives in Indianapolis, Indiana
Earl of Kev, The = TAGD's boyfriend type person guy
Robodice = my bff, the one who lives in Gainesville, Florida
JF = my bff, the one who lives in Lexington, Kentucky
Dork, The = JF's husband
Baybee, The = JF and The Dork's son


More to be added as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment