12.26.2008

Snoozesnoreyawn

I forgot to mention that I got Hellraiser 20th Anniversary Edition for xmas too. VICTORY. I'm so glad Maja found it. I drew her a diagram to make sure she'd get the right one. AND some more money came in the mail today, and now I have TONS to spend.

I owe Dork beaucoup de bucks for teh_laptop, and now with my big check coming in two weeks from working the holidays, I'll be able to get most, if not all, of it paid for. About time OMG. I am going to buy Left 4 Dead and the rest of the Sims stuff packs that I need, but that should still leave me with enough to make a dent and assuage my guilt.

Assuage. Is that not a great word?

Hooray, just a day and a quarter left of work. Then I flop for three days. Robodice is visiting on Wednesday. VICTORY! I can't wait to see him. Then hopefully HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY I will get to go on vacation in January. Such would be LOVELY.

OMG I can't believe I didn't mention that Else and SRC are engaged! It is very exciting, and yet, I am very jealous. If SF would get his ass in gear, I might be in the same boat by the time they are getting married. Until then, YAY PLANNING!

Going home now. ULTIMATE VICTORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment