1.04.2009

XBox Live VICTORY!

So, I finally bit the bullet and ponied up the $100 for a wireless network adapter for my XBox. The wireless signal I use is pretty weak, so I wasn't sure it was going to work, but AHAHAH! Victory, it did. It took about four million years for it to update and such, but then finally...

I loathe the way my dashboard looks now. LOATHE it. I do like the avatar thing, but otherwise BOO. I liked the tabbed pages. I like tabs. Firefox has made me love tabs. I'm not so keen on the iPod Touch-y sliding panel things. But whatevs.

I played my first online games of Left 4 Dead last night, and I AM IN LOVE! My first game involved some 12 year old who kept singing in my headset, and then one game I jumped in on was with a bunch of guys who play together all the time, so they yelled at me for "not doing it right," but eventually, I got into a game that was pretty much to my skill level and the people were nice, so I am encouraged.

Plus, I had a free month given to me because I never used it when I got my 360. Double victory!

I foresee that I will waste a lot of hours playing on XBox Live. HUZ-ZAH!

My gamertag is bradeatspeeps so OMG EVERYBODY ADD ME.

But don't get mad when I PWN j00 4 r34l5!

No comments:

Post a Comment