1.02.2009

Vaguely upsetting, and yet...

I received some vaguely upsetting news about Maja today, but I refuse to get crazy just yet.

Today, work was an excruciating experience. I had a weird pressure-y headache that would just not go away, until I finally drank some Diet Coke and it was better. BOO at caffeine withdrawals. I've tried to eliminate it because it was making my heart crazy, but it seems I must have it until I get used to not having it. BOO.

I did absolutely no work on the book today. *sigh*

I am randomly irritated at SF today. I haven't been able to talk to him, and that makes me grouchy. That, and I have a sneaky suspicion that he has lied to me about something. About what, I don't know, but I get that feeling. He's a terrible liar when it comes to me, which is hilarious for a secret reason. Still. Ugh.

I'm just generally blah today. The weird headache, coupled with annoyances at work do not make me a happy girl. Our NCIC terminal is down, and it is very annoying to have to call other dispatch centers to get things run. We don't get our new one until Monday when I am ON VACATION HUZZAH.

I got pink work shirts today though! SCORE!

Random thought for the day: happy new year? Shouldn't it be "I am happy! It's a new year!"?

No comments:

Post a Comment