1.05.2009

Left 4 Dead...for real

So, I'm very new to XBox Live and I was prepared for the amount of tomfoolery and such, but really. It's almost impossible to play a game without someone yelling at me. Or worse, I can't find people who actually want to play the game TOGETHER. It's a co-op game. CO-OP. Anybody know what that means anymore? It certainly doesn't seem like it. I think the problem is that the game doesn't set you up with people near your skill level. Granted, I'm not the best in the world, but I think I can hold my own.

The way people act, you'd think I'm a leper or something.

I guess it will just take time. I need to get used to how the OMG EXPERTS play the game. I'm still trying to figure out just where everything is and how to best use things. But in XBox Live land, that makes me an annoying n00b and therefore, not worth the time.

It's very annoying.

But I will not get up. I'm looking into XBox Gamerchix which seems to be a very cool place for girls. They're having a game night, so I'm going to try that out on Wednesday.

And even if it doesn't work out, whatever. I can still play other things.

Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment