5.03.2009

Notes

  • I'm going to see Wolverine tomorrow, and after months of being excited about it, I find myself wondering, "Should I even see this? I know what happens, and I also know that at some point, Hugh Jackman will get his shirt blown off. Can I really sit through that for the fourth time?" Resounding answer: YES!
  • Fallout 3's last part of DLC comes out on Tuesday. This will raise the total cost of this game to $90. Is it worth it? Up until now, it was worth the original $60 and not a cent more. I could have lived my whole life and been okay with not knowing about Trogs.
  • I work with a bunch of Trogs, actually.
  • I will get my haircut this week. I HAVE to get it cut. It's out of control. The time to dye it is approaching very quickly. OMG POTTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment