2.17.2009

No motivation

I've been slacking on this thing, and though really, no one reads it, I swore to myself I would keep it up because it's good writing practice. So, now I will attempt to put something down to assuage my guilt.

I FINALLY found a Wii Fit. I'm very excited about it, but after my first day, I'm a big discouraged. I had a little video game voice telling him "THAT'S OBESE," and it nearly crushed my soul. At least now I have a goal! I've been on a diet for about three weeks, but I keep falling off the wagon. I'm really trying though.

I'm getting the burn out from work again, which is crazy, I know.

I'm also falling behind on my other blog that is still a work in progress, AND my book which is almost non-existant in the way of work. It might be a good thing. I'm getting better inspiration from other places now.

Jenny made me a new quillow! It has wizards! HUZZAH!

AND I got a new tattoo. It is beauty. It's the Dark Mark, and it's officially a week old today. Happy birthday tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment